East Arm Civil are a multi-discipline Civil Construction Company operating since 1996 throughout the Northern Territory. Currently, we have an opportunity to join our Engineering team.
Reporting directly to the Project Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Civil Construction Projects including design for bulk earthworks, roads, drainage and Pavements.
To be successful, candidates must:
- Be a Darwin resident as this is not a FIFO position. Applicants willing to relocate must be at their own expense
- Have previous experience within a similar role with a solid Civil Construction background
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Possess a good understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Proven history preparing Engineering calculations, technical specifications, data sheets and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within budgetary and schedule constraints
- NT White Card or equivalent
- Current Drivers Licence
- Must be able to pass full Pre Employment Medical
If you wish to apply for this positions or you would like further information please submit your application and resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Indigenous employment strategy
22 Nebo Road, East Arm NT 0822 Australia