Module Offloading Facility & Product Loading Jetty
BAM Clough JV
Construct a load sharing runway over unstable ground to accommodate the operation of a 750-tonne crawler crane;
Maintain pavement structures for the logistics operations within the yard;
- Reinstate a collapsed 10-metre-high concrete wharf marine wall to a standard to accommodate a 600-tonne crane alongside;Including a 5,000 m3 concrete retainment structure and wharf crane deck.
- Filling by rock included utilization of mechanical/ hydraulic mobile truck mounted conveyors;
- Total quantity of 5-75 mm Filler Rock carted 100km from quarry source was approx. 485,000 tonnes utilizing double shift over a 9-month period;
- Laying of approx. 500 m of 600 mm drainage pipe, at an RL below the average low tide level;
- Extension of the 50-metre-wide MOF Causeway to connect to the MOF itself, with associated pavements and placement of armour rock on batters including the use of long-reach excavators;
- Provision of all support logistics to ensure the TMP was functional and safe;
- Supporting mechanical services and marine services;
- MOF Causeway Pavement Works, including sealing.
22 Nebo Road, East Arm NT 0822 Australia